< prev  post replypost new topic
Recovery Maze

Posted: December 10, 2020, 9:27 PM
:) Happy Sober Holidays!

Posted: December 16, 2020, 10:22 PM
Thank you so much NY Florida, I wish all the best for you and your family for the new year.
LOST

Posted: December 24, 2020, 4:20 AM
Lord,
i am so sick of smelling that skunk weed..what do they call it...Cush?...back in the 60's..the smell of pot was so enticing...like the great smell of coffee brewing in the morning...
now the stink of skunk weed is everywhere and it is as cloying and offensive as a silent but deadly fart...
Congrats on staying clean...one less stinky smoker but only a single grain in a huge desert of
marijuana tokers...

Posted: January 18, 2021, 3:27 PM
Hi
I still have mixed feelings, although addiction caused me alot of trouble and changed my character I blame it on me. Sometimes I'm angry with myself that I couldn't handle it and keep the balance. I know it gave some of my best days and some of my worst days. I don't think it will have a place in my future.

Posted: January 23, 2021, 1:19 PM
So, here's a funny story, I found a half blunt on the side walk. I usually go to this long street for afternoon walks. First I passed then I jumped back to grab it. I smoked it for 6,7 times and overate and overslept. Actually I had smoked at a party 2months ago and I thought everything was ruined. This weekend it was kind of weird I realized the blunt was rolled in a way that it didn't burn right, so I fixed it and was high the entire weekend and I was stupid but had fun. Today had passing tempting thoughts but I do not act upon them. I totally will not let this fun experience turn into a bad memory of relapsing. Amen to that. (yeah I totally did it last time and I will do it again, just focus on physical and mental health)

Posted: January 27, 2021, 5:11 PM
Still haven't relapsed. But I can't take my eyes off the side walk when I go for a walk. I am still obsessed. I wish I could get my life to a point where I could do it once a week and not do it on weekdays. I had alot of fun last weekend. But I also started to think bad thoughts about me. The last high was Saturday morning. I wish I could hate it. I never managed to get rid of its temptation like I got rid of cravings for cigarettes.
post replypost new topic