< prev  post replypost new topic
After Quit Marijuana
rehan pakistani

Posted: October 17, 2017, 3:01 PM
its ok,,sir no problem,,,, and thanks god you did not start smoking again.may god bless you with comfort,,,how r u feeling now sir,,,, i have some problems in my studies,,,,i have got high gpa but i am worried about my age,,,next year i will be 27 years old,,,and i have no job no engineering degree,,although i will get my degree next year but i must have to earn 2.5 gpa to get a government job so i am worried on this issue now a days.
rehan pakistani

Posted: October 27, 2017, 3:47 AM
today will mark 689 days without using marijuana,almost 23 months. a very long and tough journey i had to go,,,,but now happy because i have a new life.
rehan pakistani

Posted: December 18, 2017, 2:47 AM
hello everyone today will mark 742 days of me without using marijuana,,,,,, last time i use marijuana about 2 years ago 7 December 2015 ,,now i am 98 to 99% recovered,,, those who are still using it ,i will advise him to keep away yourself from this bad habit because its effects are very dangerous.
rehan pakistani

Posted: January 26, 2018, 8:43 AM
hi everyone ! today will mark 781 days for me,without using marijuana. i am 97 to 98 % recovered but i still have some difficulties although they are less but i have them. my advice to all beginners and those who are in the way of struggle is that be petite and don't lose hope ,show some courage and control your self, you can do it, in fact anyone can do it,it is not a great difficult thing, it can be overcome, if we manage it in a proper way. best of luck for everyone.dont lose hope,hope is the beautiful thing ,be brave.best of luck,bye.
rehan pakistani

Posted: March 6, 2018, 7:59 AM
hi everyone, today will mark my 820 days without using marijuana. i am so strong now, whenever i look back at my past i feel very motivational,,, this was a very difficult path in the beginning but after few months everything becomes visible and straight.
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 4, 2018, 10:40 AM
today will mark my 849 days without using marijuana.i am so happy to get rid of it,,,,,,, 98% recovered from depression and withdrawal symptoms.best of luck for strugglers and those are in the way.
rehan pakistani

Posted: May 22, 2018, 7:09 PM
Today will mark my 898 days without using marijuana, 898 days means 21552 hours ,,, now i am waiting for 1000 days without using marijuana that is about 3 months far to come.
Overfifty55

Posted: May 23, 2018, 6:40 PM
Good afternoon rehan:) you are doing amazing!! Congratulations on all your time not smoking weed. How are your studies going? Have a wonderful day 😀.........peace
Andy

Posted: June 8, 2018, 7:51 PM
Hey guys! How are you doing :D? I've been smoking daily for almost 4 years.. (I'm 27 years old) every single day! It wasn't too bad for me because it affected me in a magical way.. It made me do things I would never think of! for example: one day I've decided to learn to use my weak hand for everything (writing, drawing and more, just like my right hand) and for straight 2 years I was practicing while stoned! every single day! and I even learnt to draw like an artist using my both hands (Seriously, no kidding! - I had zero experience in drawing). Today I'm 100% double handed(Ambidextrous) and I don't think I'd be able to achieve that without weed because it definitely altered my brain connections to even think about doing it...

BUT, recently I started to lose motivation for my new passion (Drawing and Illustrating), I began to feel some depression, anxiety and lack of energy (even after a good sleep). So I decided to quit and to see what happens! Today it's my second day without it.. It's pretty though but not as much as I thought it would be... maybe it's too soon? but I can tell you that I took an advice from a friend who had done it and he suggested me to take a widely known supplement called Ashwagandha KSM-66 before I go to sleep, he said it would help me with my withdrawal effects and it seem to work pretty great for me :) I had a great sleep for my first two days and I think I'll keep taking it for a month and see what happens. Overall, I don't think I'm in a bad situation and I don't see weed as much harmful as other drugs around us (including Alcohol and Tobacco).. but only when we abuse it (It's more a personal issue I guess). Any way, I have decided to quit and see if it helps to improve my symptoms. Don't wish me luck :D because I know I will make it.

Posted: October 10, 2018, 10:56 AM
I would like to quit as well. How did you do that? Please let me know. Thanks!
Rehan pakistani

Posted: October 6, 2019, 4:40 PM
hello everyone,I hope all is well.Today will mark 1399 days without marijuana,on 7th December 2015 i quit marijuana and i promised myself that i will never use again in my remaining life,1399 days means a lot,it means 33576 hours or 2014560 minutes,so i had never used marijuana for this long period of time.In the beginning i suffered a lot,at that time i was in trouble for my love,study,job and family problems and i also gained health problems for suddenly quitting marijuana.I was much worried,got depression and anxiety in the beginning,could not feel myself properly,I was near to become mad,all circumstances were going against me.I was fighting a war against many things including family,study,job and health issues.But all became ok and good with the passage of time.I have still some issues in life,I still have no job,lost my love,family issues are little bit settle down but exists a lot but I also got positive things that includes study and health issues,both are solved.I think I am 99% recovered now.The fog that was a part of mind/brain that continuously appear was cleared slowly with time.Now I have no issue of anxiety and depression , still have some issue but not significantly.I have learnt a lot during this time interval.Hope is the most beautiful thing in this world,if you have this ,you can do anything ,achieve any task of the world,so be brave and face any bad situation with courage.Best of luck for all those who realized that marijuana is bad for health and hey are in the first step of quitting.Best for luck for all those who read my post,best of luck for all matters of life.Thanks.Sir overfifty,where are you?
post replypost new topic