< prev  post replypost new topic
Day #6 And 6am

Posted: March 11, 2019, 7:11 PM
Pirate, Idgie, and others have helped me with this process.

I want to thank you guys so much for being so positive and staying in contact with me!

235 days

Love,
Wishing

Posted: March 15, 2019, 3:16 PM
AWESOME! WISHING.. keep up the good work. You are counting your days I am counting your months lol.. proud of you!

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: March 24, 2019, 7:05 AM
Hey wishing

awesome stuff glad to see you are still here. I have been absent from the site because I've been busy getting married and going on my honeymoon! Woohoo - gifts of sobriety.

Had a fantastic wedding and I remember it all and it was amazing and everyone happy and having a good time and no drunks and no arguments and no problems. Love the sober life.

Seeing you still doing well makes my day Wishing, I have to go backto work in the mornng so seeng your post has put the cap on a fabulous 2 weeks.

Mrs Idgie....hahahaha

--------------------
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6:27

May the Force be with you.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should just get used to the idea....Robert Heinlein.

You can spend the next 24 hours reaching your true potential or sliding down into your own particular hell. the choice is always yours.

Posted: March 26, 2019, 7:16 PM
Wondering where Wishing is? Congratulations Mrs Idgie...

--------------------

Posted: March 28, 2019, 2:26 AM
Wishing is right here with lots of congratulations and love to Idgie and also you my cyber cheerleader pirate lol.

Today marks 252 days without a drop. I was actually on my phone right now noticing that July 19th is not that far away and it will be 1 year for me!

Also want to add. Though I might not post daily. I do come on here almost everyday looking for you guys lol.

Love,
Wishing

Posted: March 29, 2019, 6:25 AM
AWESOME Wishing! Proud of you and you should be too. Keep on doing what you are doing because it is producing results! JUST FOR TODAY..one day at a time.. cheering you on! hugs...

--------------------

Posted: April 1, 2019, 7:00 AM
Well its April Fool's day here - but I am a fool no longer and said bye bye to the booze well over 9 years ago.

Phew, relieved to see you their Wishing.....counting and counting the days.

Raining here today and the weather has turned cool. We had drought breaking rain a few days ago - halleluah for our desperate farmers. anyway glad to see the back of summer.

Been bike riding and BBQing and generally loving life.

what's floating your boat these days Wishing??

--------------------
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6:27

May the Force be with you.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should just get used to the idea....Robert Heinlein.

You can spend the next 24 hours reaching your true potential or sliding down into your own particular hell. the choice is always yours.

Posted: April 8, 2019, 1:11 AM
Prayers needed for my mother. Biopsy was taken for possible melanoma cancer. I'm strong, but not that strong.

Love,
Wishing

Posted: April 8, 2019, 4:32 PM
Hi. Wishing. Prayers said for your mama. Remember in tough times to drink would make the circumstances a nightmare and right now your mama needs love and support. Work your program and stay one step ahead of your disease because it will knock you down when you are at your must vulnerable. TAke care and keep checking in...

--------------------
post replypost new topic