< prev  post replypost new topic
Addicts Craving Sweets

Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:11 PM
hey ny9377, I saw your pic on the other site. very pretty btw but you're pretty young judging by the pic. just wanna say how impressed I am with you & any other young person who is smart enough to take their lives back from drugs.
excellente'

Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:19 PM
Born in 1977... makes me goin on 29!

Thanks for the compliment! Yes it was hard work, especially when all my childhood friends are addicts, but i DID IT!

19 months and goin strong! =0)

I just could not destroy my life any longer... 4 years of that bull sh*t was enough!

This post has been edited by NY9377 on August 3, 2006, 3:20 PM

Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:23 PM
NY

Congratulations to you also,
I also noticed this when i first came here, i hope you are well.

Hows things with your boyfriend ?? i hope everything is well

Emily

--------------------
When God made me he was showing off

Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:39 PM
Hey Emily,

Thanks for askin!!!
We are doing well..... Everything blew over with the wedding incident, he has apoligized many many times, and me being me, i forgave...(SUCKER)!

he knows not to put me in a situation like that ever again!!! Its hard where i live, seems like EVERYONE is on drugs, but I cant hide away, i have to just keep living, and of coarse situations will arise where I am arround the drugs, but I am strong enough now to just turn my head!!!!!!!!!!!!

U are in England correct?

If u dont mind me askin, how did u end up being a drug user?

I know personally i was raised by a great family, loving, supportive. I went to college, graduated top of my class, traveled all over New York singing and dancing, and then just got involved in the wrong crowd i guess.....

isnt it great to get your life back???????? =0)

This post has been edited by NY9377 on August 3, 2006, 3:40 PM

Posted: August 3, 2006, 4:00 PM
29??? nevermind then lol. i thought you were 25. must be an old pic eh?lol

i'm an old man now but I think 27 was one of my favorite ages. It's just so cool for me to see you youngins gettin things figured out.

29..... thats an age in my experience where some girls wanna let their hair down & go a little wild. (dated one when I was 26). Be proud that your headed in the right direction and please.........don't ever take my misguided attempts at humor serious

Posted: August 3, 2006, 4:05 PM
LOL.. none taken joe!!!

Yeah well at 29, i would have thought id be married with a family and all that jazz, so i am just happy to be where i am.....clean, sober and livin life..

Posted: August 3, 2006, 4:22 PM
NY

My partner still drinks but booze friday evenings, is not my thang lol neither is coke !!!!

Yes i am in London, England.

It was just the circle i was in or brought up in i should say.
All my old pals are still partying booze as well.
I do miss my mates but looking back, i have no mates similar what you said a month or so ago. lol
That comment you made stuck out for me, very similar.
They do wish me well, i dont with them because of their using.
how can you when they are always off there faces.
I just give a wave a move on swiftly lol lol.

I always read up on your post, you are doing so well i am pleased for you.

All the best Emily

This post has been edited by emilyajb on August 3, 2006, 4:23 PM

--------------------
When God made me he was showing off

Posted: August 3, 2006, 5:32 PM
ny when my wife & I married, we were both 29. I am real happy in hindsight that I waited that long to get married & have kids. 30-35 seems about right to me. ya gotta live life before settling down imo. not sure about your area but around here lots of folks in their 40's & 50's are havin kids. I'm glad I can at least still shoot hoops & throw the ball with my son, though he beats me sometimes these days

Posted: October 1, 2018, 10:59 PM
I have seen this in a personal relationship, it’s a true fact.
post replypost new topic