< prev  post replypost new topic
Methadone Yes Or No?

Posted: June 19, 2017, 5:01 AM
Hello Joey just doing a drive by to see how you are doing

--------------------
Stay Strong for Today
Joey

Posted: August 27, 2017, 5:25 PM
Update, I've been on Suboxone for almost 2 and half months. And I have to say it changed my life completely. I'm very glad I went with my gut instinct to do this. It has been 20's times better than I thought. It changed my life and quality ten fold. I have no idea all these crazy stories but the medication makes me feel balanced and normal.. A general sense of well-being. I crave zero drugs and my alcohol desire is gone. I know my brain chemistry was changed and have been sober before with out it. My quality of being sober is so much better. I have two jobs, a beautiful and loving girlfriend, everything is the best is could be in such a short amount of time.. I'm not suffereing with tomenting thoughts of using. It's absoloutely the best thing i have ever done. It's too bad forums like these that i seek advice almost made me not try it. I may have pulled out being sober depressed and constantly craving and maybe even relapse. This is not a moral issue as I first thought, This is a fundamental position on biology. Do you guys think at this point I'm going to worry about a taper and coming off of this? I'm so grateful to have had this time I've had right now, It gave me peace in my life. and again I follow my doctors orders to the T. I don't abouse other drugs. So good luck everyone.

Posted: September 25, 2017, 8:00 PM
Joey,

I wish you all the luck!!!Don't give up!

granny

This post has been edited by Granny2 3 on September 25, 2017, 8:01 PM

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
lisa

Posted: October 21, 2017, 10:53 AM
I*M~51 WENT ON,METHADONE,AT-19,SHORT,SOLUTION-6MONTHS-TOPS
STILL, BE-HOLDEN NOW...DOWN-TO.20MILL
COLD-TURKEY, BAD-BUT, I, WOULDNT, RECOMMEND-METHADONE....PERMANENT-LIVER-AGONY.
ABLE TO WORK.....BUT FEEL-POORLY.

Posted: June 7, 2018, 5:09 PM
I've been on methadone for 8 years. And trying to get off is the worst nightmare of my life.If I knew it was such a nightmare I would NEVER have touched this life sucking poison.

This post has been edited by loretta sterlin9 on June 7, 2018, 5:10 PM
post replypost new topic