How Low Is Enough To Stop?
lonewolf
Posted: January 29, 2021, 10:02 PM

i have been on methadone for 4 years for pain alone - 21 years of it! Public drs didn't know what to do so somehow i got SHOVED on the programme with everybody else! ITS a BARBARIC drug and i HATE it personally - each to their own?
It started with a dose of 120 (not sure how many mls but ALOT MORE
I have now against ALL drs orders reduced to 3.5ml (17.5) i can hardly see it in the cup and have NOT touched ANY OPIOIDS for over 4 years - had almost NO withdrawals but the reduction has taken 4 yrs and at 2.5units a month......!
NOW i am near the end of this I feel I cannot take the everyday army drill of the chemist although i have NO criminal history my dr MAKES me pick up 4 days a week I have almost DIED Breaking my neck in 5 places with a 38%chance of life late 2018 then 2019 broke my tailbone due to LACK OF ANY CARE! I call ALL the place for 8 months for HELP and am still homeless with me emotional support dog if that's NOT ENOUGH in Nov 2020 I nearly died again in a BAD car accident collapsing my lung, breaking 4 ribs 8 places and smashing my entire right shoulder as was hit almost head-on by a BULLBAR in a two-door small vehicle! and that's not even the start. I have 2 yes two functional discs in my entire spine and still walk still work caring for 2 aged people (people like my own family) - (which is still unknown) when I can almost every day including property work (rural work in a property that must be maintained!

I want out
STOP its been years and I went by the book as slow as possible i now have cancer and NOT a dr that cares as I see others picking up weekly I am still MADE to go 4 days a week! sun rain or storm! with NO car now as the speeding bullbar wrecked my car riding it off completely has anyone ever stopped this low at I think its 17.5 or 3.5mls? what happens will I suffer BAD withdrawals?

it HAS TO STOP........I guess i CAN go all the way only 2 more months but its the depression now that's hit me hard the pain is back things went the wrong way murphy's law but CLEAN 100% 4 YEARS now!

Maybe today is a weak day

never had no support just one let down after another

what would happen has anyone like me tried this to just stop?

Curious lone wolf

Posted: July 14, 2021, 1:56 AM

I care hope you feel better soon .we love you xxoo
  top of page  Top