On Methadone But Almost Home.
Posted: September 28, 2015, 1:28 PM

I don't know if your doing anything different now, yeah kinda strange that you were getting better sleep after 3weeks and not now...though all I can say is it takes along time for your body to regulate. Some things quicker some things not. I wanna say try not to focus on it, though know it's hard not to. Pretty sure you said you exercise quite a bit? Don't know if at night..but if so maybe that's effecting it/adrenaline. If not then yeah probably your body just adjusting
Posted: September 28, 2015, 2:03 PM

Thanks yes I work out at lunchtime usually 5-6 days per week, so I was guessing that this will get better just my body is adjusting. I was wanting some advice and thank you very much.
Posted: September 28, 2015, 4:00 PM

For sure, wish could be more. Are you sleeping in day at all? I didn't at time where your at. But myself and everyone I've known or talked to that's quit all goes through a period where you feel like you HAVE to nap..hit me at 3monthes maybe a LITTLE sooner. I can't remember how long that lasted though..remember I'd be wide awake then BAM I'd have to lay down (If I could)
Posted: September 30, 2015, 9:53 PM

Yes I am sleeping some so yesterday I went to my dr and he prescribed me some sleeping medication, haven't had to use it yet but it's now here if I do. I am finally getting a lot of my energy back and I went through all the other wd's just the sleeping is the problem.
Posted: October 1, 2015, 2:30 AM

Oh yeah, I meant sleeping in day at all. Yeah, it's beyond frustrating, just keep the sleeping pills in check you know? 3monthes off I had dental work done and was taking 800mg ibuprofen, got the pm too, and started feeling like had to take. You had mentioned melatonin. I had taken s*** load of that. What about kava? You can get the tea at store, but the best is powder form, order online.
Posted: November 25, 2015, 10:55 PM

Hey, just wondering how you've been, well I hope. This is weird time of year for me now, tripped out last year..and it's just beginning. I think it might be summer or spring where your at. Oh, ha...how did this one get missed during 90s kick!!https://youtu.be/t05G0983BcI
Posted: November 26, 2015, 5:29 AM

heeeyyyy. Been awhile mang. Yeah I'm still rolling along no worries. I been keeping my head down I guess. A few things have sort of caught up with me in the last couple/few months and it's been a bit rough on the old heart. It's nothing I can't handle but I usually stay clear of people when I can't be warm and friendly or at least keep a sense of humour about things you know? If I'm in deep s*** or I'm worried I'm in over my head I'll reach out but otherwise I'd rather not bother people. You kind of helped me stay afloat for awhile there just by being you. I'll never forget that. Cue uplifting emotional music. How are you anyway mang?

--------------------
'considerate people don't trash bars'
Jost Sauer - Rebels Guide to Recovery
Posted: November 26, 2015, 1:39 PM

That's so awesome your almost at 6months that's crazy, does time move insanely fast now or what..my son just turned nine yesterday, little man! Yeah think I remember us talking bout sorta shutting down a bit when have s*** goin on in the head etc. I can can go one way or other, but yeah when I don't listen to Music for a bit, bad sign! I've probably said that before but long time ago..so yeah. I'm good, battling depression that my brain Is really trying to fight, but been that way so nothing new! I just know I can't let myself sit around and get stuck in my head. Luckily haven't had too much time to do that. December 14th Wil be 2years off, so yeah holidays f*** with me (more) now, but that's ok. Last year it was kind of a good feeling mixed with some strange ones. Anyway dude I'm glad you wrote back and your doing good overall..drop me a line whenever you want (good OR bad mood) :)
Posted: November 26, 2015, 3:23 PM

Oh man DEPRESSION, I think I have a bit of a thing with that word just coz so many times you try to explain to a doctor what's going on in your life and they always say oh yeah, you're depressed. Take 1 of these twice a day blah blah. But you know, I guess that's what it is. Peaks and valleys. It's so hot right now, Christmas here is scorching hot every year. I've been really noticing that every time I sit down, my dreadlocks are dragging on the floor now, and when it's hot and humid like this it's like having a bear suit on or something so I think today I'm gonna hack off like half of it. First haircut in about 15 years. I still wanna have dreads but I'm starting to feel like there is more hair than man, so it's time to machete them. My wife is upset about it, she keeps taking photos n stuff but it's gotta be done. If I could I would just shave my head but along with my facial hair, my dreads have kind of been my mask or something, so I don't think I could quite handle being totally 'naked' Whatever, it's just hair but man it's been getting heavy for awhile now.

--------------------
Posted: November 27, 2015, 3:11 PM

Haha, yeah time for a haircut if it's hitting floor when you sit. Half way through reading I was thinking why don't you just have your wife cut it, then finished reading. Yeah I always like my guys hair when it's longer..except when he gives himself a mullet. He insists it's cool and it's rock n roll...hahaha Alright dude call it what you want, it's still a mullet!!! Yeah I can see how that becomes part of you for sure though..I always wanted dreads but rarely have ever grown it enough to do. Yeah doctors I'm still dealing with my crazy a** one, honestly I've STARTED considering an antidepressant. Which I've told you before how I've been so against them (for myself) with all the s*** I dealt with them at 17. But I don't know sometimes I seriously think I screwed up my brain chemistry permanently. I know they say that opiate/opioid use, is repairable and I'm sure for most it is, but I don't think always the case, and unfortunately I'm probably not one of those cases..ah well anyway don't let your hair drag you down!! :)
Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:36 PM

I've heard mixed things about antidepressants. Some people say they just level you out to the point where you don't get down anymore but you don't get 'up' either. I guess that's a good thing if you're prone to getting down. I heard one guy say that he was down and out and started taking them, and he was able to get things moving in his life, so once things were going well he slowly weaned his way off them and now he doesn't need them anymore. I guess it depends on the person and also which type you take. They scare me a bit. I tried some for awhile and they didn't seem to do anything at all so I stopped. It's a tough one. I hacked off a whole lot of my hair yesterday. Feels weird. I took like half of it off but left 1 big one that still goes down past my butt. I keep thinking about Samson, but I'm not sure how it really fits since I cut my own hair and I still have a lot of it. It's just hair so f***it.

--------------------
Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:30 AM

Hey, never got back to you, cause well been down.(putting VERY mildly) it's passing though. Except for I started eating an oreo and one bite In, froze up and threw away..all because I remembered two years ago at this time..one of first things I started eating was Oreos dipped in water. Yeah water not milk. Wtf! Well least frozen laugh about it! I thought of something really funny that was put into one of our posts, and thought nah I'm trippin...but now not so sure, but can't really explain on here. I just discovered something called 'line' line account. You can talk to anyone in world free through text calls voice chat.with internet access. How f***ing cool is that!! Then you can of course block people.( you know like me!) Haha I just downloaded few days ago, if you do it tell me and I'll give you my I.d. number. Anyway hope you and your family are doing well. This has been crazy month..

, just time of year. Just started
Posted: December 16, 2015, 4:35 AM

f***ing auto correct *least i can laugh about it* and I don't even know how or why that s*** on bottom got there...typing and listening to sister..and extremely tired..yup turning in for night..
Posted: January 29, 2016, 12:57 AM

hey mang happy new year, OK line line I'll check it out. I haven't been checking stuff for ages so sorry bout the long delay n stuff, I never got any alerts or nothing. I been down too a bit, getting disheartened just coz I'm doing all the right things but I'm not feeling very good. Made some changes to my diet and stepped up the exercise and water intake not to mention being drug and medication free, no weed no booze and I'm dead tired most of the time. Thankfully I have no desire to revisit any of my prior bad habits but I was hoping things would be looking up by now. Anyway whatever, I probably just need to give it time. Oreos and water aye, I don't know what to say about that one, seems like you're going in two directions at once hahaha. Anyway I'll check that thing, I hope you're well.

--------------------
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:02 AM

is it green? what's your ID?

--------------------
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:22 AM

Shut the hell up!! That's too weird. I was just talking to my b/f last night bout stuff..long story but you got brought up..Oh was saying something that I think is funny, (that was said on this thread long time ago)but couldn't tell you on here cause well, will be read by other people...probably doesn't make sense to you, since it was on here..haha I'll just leave at that. ALSO been stuck on little red riding hood past two days, got my son liking it. Yeah I know I'm weird and think everything is connected or whatever. s*** so you just been down? Meaning your doing everything right..but where's the reward, what to show for kinda thing? I was just trying to think how long it's been for you, and in my mind seems like that was SO long ago, but s*** your doing it. Yeah no weed for me either, kinda dove in for a minute..but decided s*** I don't really wanna be stoned all day. So hey I'll take a week break, well then tolerance goes down and feel s***ty next day...SO just roll with being sober. I did f*** up round Christmas drank half pint vodka..hadn't had a drink in eight years!! But you know, I did and didn't enjoy..Christmas f***ed with my head hardcore this year. Anyway point is I know even though I didn't really enjoy it, I could so easily fall back Into it. Mistakes, move on. Yeah that line thing..my sister was laughing at me saying, they've had s*** like that for years..again I'm not tech savy...but learning! I think I might have hit a bunch of buttons and deleted account...not sure. good to hear from you keep in touch and keep your head up!!!
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:23 AM

Unbound..Yeah green lemme see if I can figure this s*** out..f***ing passwords!! Blah
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:33 AM

my ID is Dr Zoloft

--------------------
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:36 AM

drzoloft

--------------------
Posted: January 29, 2016, 1:42 AM

I been putting a goofy smile on my face and nodding and groovin along to Leo Sayer you make me feel like dancing hahaha, so mellow and happy

--------------------
  top of page  Top