< prev  post replypost new topic
Going Back To Work On Day 6 W/o Suboxone
UnsureWhatToDo

Posted: August 27, 2017, 9:00 PM
Hello Lana! I emailed you at your work address, and gave you my phone #. I don't know if you can delete your post, but consider it if you can. I worry about things like that....

Posted: August 28, 2017, 12:55 PM
unsure - ask your son to help. I know it is hard to ask, sometimes moms just feel like WE have to do it All...

** Here's an idea. Make a list and put on fridge - tell your son you need help and ask him to check the list when he has time, and to do whatever he can do.

By making a list, you are not placed in the position to dictate and keep track and be responsible to tell him what to do everyday.

About the list: try this for organizing: divide the paper in 4 quarters. First box = Every Day Chores, Second box = Outside Work, Third box = Weekly, Fourth box = Soon/Not Urgent

as you think of things that need to be done, write it in the boxes. Then when you and your son have time, look at the list and see what needs to be done and what you have time for.

** Ask your son to add to the list. This gives him an opportunity to be part of it, and think about it, and execute it. when you add to the list, you get it off your mind.

this could be a permanent list that you print out each week and check off when done.
or laminate - and reuse with dry/wet erase marker.

** You can do the same with Grocery list. Share the shopping and cooking w your son (maybe you already do?)

** Is your son still in school or working? Ask him what he thinks of a room mate. Can he work and contribute to the household so no roommate is needed? This might be a most conservative solution. Or the two of you find a place that fits you both and costs less. Easier to only have to deal w the two of you and not a third person or more.

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on August 28, 2017, 1:04 PM
user

Posted: August 28, 2017, 1:05 PM
best way to get off subs is from having dope in your system then take a half of 8mg and then a quarter and a quarter then you feel fine
also user

Posted: August 28, 2017, 1:32 PM
that way really worked for me
___

Posted: August 28, 2017, 1:44 PM
it allows the subs to kill the opiate instead of getting high on them
UnsureWhatToDo

Posted: September 2, 2017, 7:59 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop by on what is day 23 or 24 (?) without Suboxone. I feel like I've made it! My sleep still sucks, and I miss the extra energy boost I got, but hey, I'm free! Just know you can do it! And you might even make a friend on a message board in the process, ha! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Posted: September 2, 2017, 9:44 PM
I'm so glad you made it through 😊👍🏻 Great job!!! You should be very proud of yourself and people will see that it's possible!
post replypost new topic