post replypost new topic

Posted: May 12, 2011, 10:56 AM
I am not in charge of the world.... I am not in charge of the world....

Today I'm not quite as easy and happy as I was yesterday. But I also know what to do about it. Just keep on keepin on. Do what is in front of me. Be where my hands are. I am future trippen. My mom emailed me and said she realizes she had some how become the enabler of E and she was sorry for what she had done. I emailed her back and told her to send him back to my x. And some how in one little email I am trying to rule the world again. God this has never been in my control. I feel slightly more at peace after I wrote this down.

Jane
I am smoke free, drug free, alcohol free and trying to ween off controlling the world. Progress not perfection.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: May 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
I am smoke free, drug free, alcohol free and trying to ween off controlling the world. Progress not perfection.

My same prayer this morning, Jane. ~smile~

One day at a time, one child at a time, one situation at a time.

You're doing fantastic, just keep walking forward.

Smooches~

--------------------
Happiness is not in the bottom of a pill bottle. It's inside you.

Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:53 PM
Ok, so I ran to a noon meeting. Because I have been up in my head or ruling the world besides I didn't make a meeting yesterday. And the day that I went to three meetings was an awesome day. I can't do that everyday but it was nice and I needed it. Todays meeting was about leaving the past where it belongs. One girl there shared she was getting sober, her 21st birthday is this week. Can you imagine knowing you were an addict/alcoholic BEFORE you were 21. I mean I definately was, but I didn't know I was. Good for her huh?! Then someone shared that I had no clue what he was sharing for. And lastly a guy shared about staying sober and working on ourselves. It as a decent meeting for what time I had to put into it and it helped.
:)
Later.

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: March 17, 2020, 10:37 AM
49 still trying to control the world. Only right now its the huge outer world that is dealing with things that are way beyong my scope of knowledge and power. Yesterday was in a panic from the moment I woke up to the moment that i didn't go to sleep. I sletp maybe one hour and my cognative function is out of whack. I went back to work because I am not coughing Im still full of snot and my eyes are funky and watery. I am glad to be back to work. I was out in never, never land yesterday. This is an unprecedented time to be alive and there is so much uncertainty. I got to talk briefly with my dear friend who said it reminds her who is charge. (God) no kidding. There is nothing else explainable. Its just pure madness out there. I have never been more grateful to come to work. Im embarassed how I bad I let my mind get. I have got to come back to reality today. I hope some normal stuff helps. God grant me just a little bit of serenity.
Much love & respect, wash your hands
Jane

This post has been edited by justjane on March 17, 2020, 10:37 AM

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic