post replypost new topic
Let’s Get High Before Jail

Posted: June 6, 2019, 11:57 PM
So he came to say goodbye to his son before turning himself in tomorrow, how does he do it? Shoots drugs in the bathroom, falls taking out a glass shelf and jars. I run in with narcan, keep it in hand and shoot his left nostril...moments later he claims I shoved him into the shelf and shot him with narcan for no reason, even though there is a needle on the floor in the glass. His time is running short and my temper is about boiling, I shoved him out the door and he left. So sick of this..l 18 years and he still does this crap...the question I asked...why the hell come over here to my house? Do that s*** on the street, away from your son. Then he texts he’s sorry... not tonite drugs, just not tonite

Posted: June 7, 2019, 12:41 AM
Ugh momg so sorry.....

Posted: June 12, 2019, 6:22 PM
He ran got picked up on warrant had meth and heroin on him, now it’s loads of felonies. He will never get better, there is no miracle for him. That’s a bummer

Posted: June 12, 2019, 10:43 PM
So sorry for you and your family. It hurts and its sad. even when you know that in jail they are kind of safe and not on the street and not creating chaos in your life on a daily basis. you can sleep and focus on your own stuff most of the time. My son has been in jail for about 4 weeks. shop lifting (plus an open case from a year ago), bail was $250. on one hand it seems silly that we did not bail him out, on the other hand, we won't live the way we were with him at home. we are hoping the judge will send him to rehab. it's hard to even hope - idk what to hope for anymore.

Posted: June 13, 2019, 10:07 AM
It isn’t silly to leave him, I wish the first time he was in jail 18 years ago, I had left my own son.mine has regressed to unbelievable acts of addiction and+crime and it tears my stomach just thinking over 20 years of thissick life. Thank you for your words

Posted: June 13, 2019, 8:14 PM
Momg sorry to hear about your son. Maybe he will be ordered to a drug program in jail? I don't know how it works or when they offer it. In the mean time, he's done this to himself. Every behavior has a consequence. I hope somehow he will find the right path.

Posted: June 13, 2019, 10:29 PM
Oh Momg, I AM SO sorry you and your grandson had to go through that. What a total nightmare. All I can do is say I understand and am here to listen. Nothing can make it okay but time and...in all of our situations, time sometimes just leads to more chaos. Take care of yourself as best you can and write when you need to! We are here to listen.
post replypost new topic