< prev  post replypost new topic
Daily Check In

Posted: February 24, 2016, 4:07 PM
How are you?poopie

--------------------
just remember we are here to hold your hand..

Posted: March 30, 2016, 9:34 PM
Hello everyone! I've been on the crazy train for awhile so I haven't been around much. Me and my boyfriend of 10 have split. I've had to get a job and move in with my brother till I can find a decent place. I have surrounded myself with people from the program and still make time for 3 meetings a week while in school for 40 hours and work 30 hours a week. Life is really tuff at the moment. It's no excuse to use, I just have to keep doing the next right think for me and my son. I will come out of this. The good days are always more then the bad. Thinking of you all

Jessica

Posted: April 13, 2019, 7:55 PM
Wow! A lot of truth in this thread. Truth never meant anything to me. I was going to do whatever it took to get my high alive or dead didn't matter to me as long as I was no longer sick. Those feelings and thoughts took over at times and it was all I could do to hold on.It has been over 6 years since I walked out of treatment. Things got so much better when i really did surrender to the dope. I have finished hair school and then went on to be the manager of the restaurant I work in. I excel in every aspect of life and i'm so very grateful for the 12 steps and NA. Call your sponsor every day, find yourself a favorite seat and keep your mouth shut!!!!! I'm proof it worked if I did the work.

Another great sober day!!!!

post replypost new topic