< prev  post replypost new topic
Stop Suboxone

Posted: September 7, 2017, 11:47 AM
Still staying on .75mg for three more days. I had to listen to my body and let it adjust to the lower dose. I don't feel great throughout the day but pretty manageable. I don't have any stomach problems nor sleeping problems. Whoever is reading this, please but you an Elimidrol! It helps me sleep(night time formula) I do have restless legs in the beginning on the night and I usually just put a wet cold towel over them and it helps to calm them down. I get very tired during the day but fortunately for me I'm my own boss and just go home if I feel too tired to work. But I think sometimes it would be better if I had a job where I had to work no matter what. This would help to get my mind off of the withdrawals. Having support would help a lot but it's not my case. I'm doing this all by myself without anyone knowing what's going on... actually only one friend does know but he is in Europe and has been there for two weeks now so I've been alone all night his time. Unfortunately no one is replying to me here either so I truly am alone in this. And it's very hard! My emotions are all over the place and it's hard not to cry a few times a day and anxiety is not pleasant symptom too... I wish there was something that could help with emotional stability and anxiety besides another prescription medication. I don't want to start taking any prescriptions for those two symptoms... I hope someone replies to me .... if not good luck to everyone who is going through the same thing
P.S. By the way, it's all b*****t that you have no cravings on suboxone! I have HUGE cravings for more suboxone! I want to take just a bit more than what I'm currently taking because I know I'll feel great! But I just have to stop myself from thinking about this. Otherwise I'll never get off of those pills

This post has been edited by svetochek on September 7, 2017, 1:23 PM

Posted: September 8, 2017, 4:12 PM
Just wanted to write an update. I wasn't feeling good for the last three or four days and this morning it felt like I have fog in my head. Couldn't think clearly or do any work at all. I'm totally against taking any pain mess to help with suboxone WDs but I did have a few at my house and finally took one norco about 30 minutes ago. I just couldn't take it anymore. I haven't got any work done at my office for the last week and just couldn't stand being like a zombie anymore. I know it's very bad to do what I did but my head is completely clear now and I can and will get lots of work done. I'm not going to take more of norcos today and even tomorrow and will keep them only for when I completely can't stand my WDs

Posted: September 11, 2017, 11:13 AM
I'm very disappointed with not getting any replies either to my post or to the other people posts I replied to... I see people are reading this but hardly no one takes their time to reply...
itspossible

Posted: September 11, 2017, 11:47 AM
It can be discouraging when your going through low points in your life and you seem to be by yourself..I can assure you though, your not by yourself, I'm right here..
How are you making out today?

Posted: September 11, 2017, 2:54 PM
Thank you for replying! It really helps a lot to talk to someone. I truly am alone almost 24/7. I'm not married, my daughter lives in different town going to college and I don't have a boyfriend. A few friends I have don't know about my drug use. So really thank you very much for writing to me!
Today is the usual day like it's been for the last week... I started taking.50mg yesterday and today but after an hour of taking this dose I ended up taking a very smart sliver additional to my dose. It seems at this point maybe I should just stop taking it at all and see how it goes... what's your opinion? I've been having a very bad migraine for the last three days and ibuprofen doesn't help with it. I don't want to take anything else for it. I did take 1 Norco last Friday and it helped my anxiety but again I don't want it to become my habit...
I don't have severe physical symptoms except anxiety! It's HUGE! It turns into panic atacks
itspossible

Posted: September 11, 2017, 9:24 PM
I have never taken suboxone and it would not be fair to you for me to try to give you advice..
I do know that people that sticks with their tapering to the end have it a lot easier than the ones that jump..
I am an all or nothing person and was never able to taper, and I really paid a price for my jump..

I do know of a FORMER sub user that used the listerine strips as a replacement as he tapered..A mental game he played with his self..Hes been off for years and is doing great..

I will check on you tomorrow..Have a good night

Posted: September 11, 2017, 11:20 PM
The listerine strips πŸ€”That's a very clever idea to try to trick your brain. I might try that. Thank you for your idea!
I know that probably compared to others my withdrawals are very mild except anxiety and depression. And that's the reason I started taking suboxone. I was self medicating. I do know what my problem is. I'm just so lonely. If I had a boyfriend or a partner I wouldn't be so miserable. But I don't want to get in a relationship just to get over my depression. It wouldn't be fair to the other person. So here I am, trying to get off meds that were masking my loneliness... but am I ready to be all alone without them? I'm not sure I am. I don't know how to do it....
itspossible

Posted: September 12, 2017, 7:47 PM
svetochek,
good evening..dont be so hard on yourself..You are way stronger than you think you are,I know that and I don't even know you..Life has a cruel way of slapping us around sometimes..Life has put knots all over my head, it can be tough, but I can tell you that it don't rain everyday,sooner or later the sun comes back out..Your sunshine is right around the corner..Keep your head up..

Posted: September 12, 2017, 11:32 PM
Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words! Most of the time I do believe the same... it's only sometimes when I'm down I don't see the light .
Today was a better day for me. I went hiking early morning with two of my friends and it let me get over my usual morning anxiety. I also came up with a plan for me. I'm going to stabilize on the dose I feel most comfortable, which is between.50 and.75 mg and if I can get lower before Friday I will otherwise Friday will be my last day of taking suboxone. I just want it to be over with. Let's withdrawals start , no matter what intensity they are going to be. I just don't have anymore pills to stretch out my taper nor do I want to.
I'll keep posting here. I do appreciate very much you checking on me. Even e few words help!
itspossible

Posted: September 13, 2017, 8:33 PM
how you doing today svetochek? Stay strong, your doing a great job..I know its not easy but anything worth doing never is..Sunshine and blue skys await my friend..

Posted: September 13, 2017, 10:08 PM
Hi and thank you for checking on me. Today is a better day for me but I think it's because my daughter came to visit me and I'm not alone all day long. I honestly think company makes me feel better and I'm not just sitting home or my office alone letting myself think about myself 24/7.
I'm going to try to drop my dose tomorrow and see maybe I can get under what I'm currently on ... good luck to me

Posted: September 14, 2017, 12:07 PM
Well I'm coming to the end of my available amount of suboxone. I'm not able to drop below.75 mg and only have two more days worth.... Friday and Saturday and that's it. After that I have no other choice but just quit. I'm very anxious about it and not really looking forward to the withdrawal symptoms but at the same time I'm just sick and tired waking up in the morning thinking about taking my dose while I feel anxiety anyway. My point about all of this is why do I want to taper any lower anyway if I already feel withdrawals and don't feel good. I just want to start the day when suboxone starts getting out of my system completely!

Posted: September 15, 2017, 1:47 PM
God help me to go through this! I took my last .75 mg of suboxone this morning. Of course I'm feeling fine now and will be fine until tomorrow morning. I'm just praying I will have strength to get through the first week of withdrawals! Whoever is reading this and if you believe in Jesus Christ please pray for me πŸ™

Posted: September 16, 2017, 1:53 PM
Well, aren't we all stubborn and want to do what is on our mind?
I took my dose yesterday and decided that's it for me. Don't want to taper anymore and want to be off this devil meds. I took .75mg yesterday around 8am and I still have one little crumb left just in case I need it in the next few days. So far I'm feeling fine better than I did for the last few mornings. Usually I'd wake up with anxiety and this morning I have none. It doesn't mean it won't come later but it's so nice not to feel it even though I haven't taken anything this morning. Is it because I had an awesome relaxing evening yesterday and my brain cells were filled with happiness? I wish I could have evenings like that every day but it's not the case. I'm just hoping this boost of happiness in my brain will last me through today. It's been only 27 hours since my last dose and besides a few sneezes I have no other symptoms. Actually feel a bit better this morning compared to the mornings during the last week. Fingers crossed 🀞
itspossible

Posted: September 16, 2017, 4:30 PM
Your doing great svetochek!!! DO NOT TALK YOURSELF INTO FEELING BAD..Do anything that you feel helps or keeps your mind occupied..try to keep moving..you got this..

Posted: September 16, 2017, 6:04 PM
Thank you! I'm trying to move and not just lay in bed. I love riding my bike and haven't done that for about three weeks due to a terrible fires in my area and air quality being dangerous. But for the last few days it got better so I might try it this evening if I decide not to go to a small gathering I've been invited to... either way it'll get me out of the house doing something. I wanted to say thank you for responding to my posts. Even a few words mean a lot to me!
itspossible

Posted: September 18, 2017, 9:48 PM
hows it going svetochek? just checking in on you..

Posted: September 19, 2017, 12:05 AM
Hi there. Actually not too bad except I'm very tired and have no motivation to do anything. But no other symptoms so I'm quite happy about it😊 Thanks for checking on me 😊
itspossible

Posted: September 19, 2017, 5:53 AM
that's great!! the laziness is part of the healing process..

Posted: September 21, 2017, 7:02 PM
A quick update on my progress... doing good. Having some chills throughout my day and feeling tired a lot but otherwise there's no other symptoms. Depression kind of comes and goes bringing some bad thoughts about my current personal situation but I knew I'd have to deal with it after I stopped masking it with pills. I just have to accept that I'm going to be living alone for quite some time and stop obsessing about it. Easier said than done but I have no other choice...
not taking any pills now except vitamins.... hopefully I can find a way to get my life more busy otherwise it'll be very difficult for me to cope with my loneliness

This post has been edited by svetochek on September 21, 2017, 7:02 PM
post replypost new topic