< prev  post replypost new topic
Help Part 2

Posted: October 8, 2019, 5:29 PM
Sallyanna - my son's brothers will not even talk to him & they do not want to hear about him from us either. They want him to get clean & start acting like a normal person again. Well he's working now, supposedly 6 days a week in an area far away from his drug friends, etc. But that job will end this month but he'll still be working. He says he's doing great & they love him & he loves them.

He tried to pull the "people are looking for me", old dealers "want me dead..." I don't believe it, unless he screwed them out of a ton of money too.....

Posted: October 8, 2019, 8:53 PM
Yes mtnmom can totally relate. Her sister is so pragmatic and very to the point, no nonsense. Its just her personality and she's really, really tight with ALL her money (prob why she has so much). She's not a warm fuzzy kind of person yet she's not mean just blunt. She doesn't waste time on nonsense which I think is how she sees her sister. They are so different. My oldest is very driven and has a well deserved respectful career she worked really hard for. My younger daughter (with the addiction) has not worked in 5 years.

Posted: October 9, 2019, 8:31 PM
Heartbreaking SallyAnna!!! Sending hugs to you & encouraging you to stay strong.... it is a very hard road....

Posted: October 9, 2019, 10:40 PM
Thank you mtnmom, you too! I'm happy we all have each other for support.
post replypost new topic