post replypost new topic
I Was Recently Moved To Different Tablets Pls Help
Spudhead

Posted: July 23, 2021, 7:30 PM
Ok so Ive been trying to taper to lower my methadone usage over time, and it was impossible to cut the 10mgs in half so i was switched to the 5mg ones so i had more control over the dosage etc. Ive been on the ASCEND ones and now i was switched to generic version 5mg dolophine ones i believe. I feel a drastic mental difference of spaceyness and like a mental withdrawl without the harder body/physical effects, but it does feel different and I was told it was the same thing by my doctor. If anyone knows and could help id appreciate it.
Angrywoman

Posted: July 24, 2021, 12:00 AM
You should join a methadone group lots of good info. More answers than on here
spudhead28

Posted: July 24, 2021, 12:36 PM
Ive been trying to but cant find one that will answer me.
Overfifty55

Posted: July 25, 2021, 2:30 PM
Hi,

When I was going to the methadone clinic they switched brands and it was different. Then when the wafers were switched it was really evident. It’s not in your head.
georgie430

Posted: January 22, 2022, 12:57 PM
Where is thee methadone group??

Posted: January 22, 2022, 1:46 PM
take it from me brother, read my other posts on this site. methadone is slowly breaking down your body. i suggest you find a loved one you can lay low and detox with. figure two months. that's what it took for me after 15years of dope abuse and 10 of methadone poisoning. DETOX IS RECOVERY. ANOTHER DEALER IS NOT. get free my brother. i have faith in you. you CAN do it. i did and i am just sum guy.

Posted: January 22, 2022, 1:48 PM
i didnt exactly have a loved one to look after me where i stayed, however i made it. lmao i suggest havin a loving family or friend near.

Posted: May 8, 2023, 1:29 PM
take it from me brother, read my other posts on this site. methadone is slowly breaking down your body. i suggest you find a loved one you can lay low and detox with. figure two months. that's what it took for me after 15years of dope abuse and 10 of methadone poisoning. DETOX IS RECOVERY. ANOTHER DEALER IS NOT. get free my brother. i have faith in you. you CAN do it. i did and i am just sum guy.

--------------------
additional info
post replypost new topic