post replypost new topic
Beating Anxiety In Recovery

Posted: January 8, 2020, 7:09 AM
Hi . Im really interested to know different ways people beat the overwhelming anxiety which comes and gos in life. Dealing with life in general can be hard for anyone especially those of us who have been sedated for half of it and is now overwhelmed with everyday things that seem to come easy to normal people, I cant be alone in this, Please share if you know what im talking about, Thanks
Overfifty55

Posted: January 9, 2020, 9:50 PM
Good evening:). I went and saw a psychiatrist for my mental health problems. I also saw my primary doctor to see if she could help too. Both doctors prescribed me medication for different aspects of it. I got clonadine when I had anxiety from coming off of methadone. It helped me so much. I got anti depressants, a mood stablizer and benzodiazepines for my mental health. I don’t take the benzodiazepines or clonadine anymore. I also during this time smoked marijuana. I felt it really helped me when coming off of methadone. I tried living my life all natural but I was miserable. The medication I take now is an anti depressant and a mood stabilizer. It’s been over three years taking this and I feel better from it. People around me say I’m better on it too. Anyways I noticed no one answered you and I wanted to say hi. 😀
post replypost new topic