post replypost new topic
Thinking About Going Into Treatment
LM

Posted: August 19, 2018, 8:24 PM
sooo ive been on opiates for 12 years off and on..mostly on..i am having trouble staying clean, i've probably tried 50 times just in the last couple of years..i'm thinking about going on methadone, but i'm nervous about taking it because ive heard withdrawals are very intense..but i think i do need the counseling that comes with it...before i turned 30, i gave up on everything and ODed on heroin on purpose..i survived..i'm not feeling quite so bad about everything, that really scared me..i started only taking methadone, not by prescription, after that every couple of days..it seemed to really help with cravings, but i'm scared to take it every day..do clinics keep your info private? do they report to any agencies...hardly anyone knows about my problem..in all this time, ive done a good job of keeping it secret, i just dont want anyone to find out about it..i feel like i need to do this, but i dont want it to affect my personal life..i have a family and im going to school, i'm trying to do things the right way..i have experienced so many traumatic things and am having a hard time coping..this makes it really hard to stay sober
MathewCix

Posted: January 19, 2019, 5:31 AM
Havent been yet Jack, in the next few days Im going, also thinking about checking out the 60 year Ferrari display at Crown as well.
post replypost new topic