post replypost new topic
Week 4 Of Methadone Taper
John Paul

Posted: June 3, 2018, 12:27 AM
Here I am at week 4 and I am at 7 mlgs. The last 3 day's were a little rough but no major withdrawal. Tonight is totally different ! I am back to the constant leg twitching and insomnia accompanied by serious anger. If the past weeks have taught me anything it is that it will get better and that there can be more good days than bad ! Here's to better day's ✔🖒If I can do this anybody can ! Cheers JP
itspossible

Posted: June 3, 2018, 6:46 AM
hello jp.. your a tough guy and your friends and family should be proud..im proud of you and I don't even know you..i have tons of respect for anybody that takes on this monster..You can beat this, you can do it..Im right here for you..

itspossible

Posted: June 3, 2018, 1:17 PM
John Paul
Alternate between heating pads and ice packs for the legs, sleep is just hard to deal with but you can make it. Join a gym and really work out and sweat, eat healthy because what we put in our bodies help us a ton, drink water all the time.

Trust me it's gets better I am almost at my 3 year mark of totally off methadone. Don't listen to anything negative you can do it!!!!!
John Paul

Posted: June 3, 2018, 3:08 PM
Thanks @its possible @mojo. Yes it's been a rough ride but I have taken all your advice and encouragement to help me through this journey ! Thank you ! ✌🖒JP

Posted: June 8, 2018, 7:57 PM
How are you doing now JP? I feel you on the anger bit..and pretty much everything else. It will start easing up. All your emotions coming back full force...so yeah it's awful. If you can distance yourself a bit from the people that you feel set you off.. (even though it's mostly you)but I know sometimes unavoidable. Go for a walk when you feel yourself getting worked up. Hang in there..it's all a process with all these things that will ease up. Listen to mojo about eating right. Makes a huge difference.
post replypost new topic