post replypost new topic
Thought I Was Getting Better ! Methadone?
John Paul

Posted: May 30, 2018, 12:14 AM
I had three not to bad days ! Thought I was getting over the hump. But tonight the withdrawals are back in full force. I haven't changed anything that I have been doing over the last 3 days I made sure to exercise and drink plenty of water,no napping,no using on top of my dose but here it is again after midnight and I am going off the rails! Starting to think that I am not even halfway down this rabbit hole. Am I missing something ? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part that this should be easier than this after almost 2 and a half months of a very slow taper? I want this so bad but the personal toll on my family and my sanity are making me question all of this ! Praying for sleep ! JP

Posted: October 3, 2018, 11:15 AM
Hey bud,I don’t know how much you were taking but I stopped 175 mgs. Cold turkey(I went into rehab tho.) it sucks and this is THE hardest thing to quit. I’m over 100 days without opiates/opioids/dope whatever you wanna call it nd I’m sitting in the sun freezing yet my bones feel like they’re on fire. But you know what? I’m off it-for good. My life’s gotten so much better . I don’t spill whole glasses of milk at the dinner table. My reflexes have come back ten-f’d,and my intellect, can’t even put into words how it’s rebounded. I know it sucks man but please,get off the stuff. 🤟

Posted: October 3, 2018, 11:17 AM
Oh! I don’t know if you have RLS but if you can get requip from your doc it may help you sleep
Better. Good luck man.
post replypost new topic