post replypost new topic
Week Three Of Methadone Tapper
John Paul

Posted: May 23, 2018, 11:55 PM
Week 3 and I am down to 8 mlgs from 9mlg. I actually had 5 hours of sleep last night! What a treat. I think that I was so exhausted from my previous lack of sleep that my body went on auto pilot. Here I am 1 night later and sleep has eluded me once again. Still having tremors and now I can add nausea and cramps to my ever growing list of symptoms. I am trying to take it day by day and hour by hour some times and praying that it will be easier as the weeks pass. I have learned that the more I fight it the worse it gets! Going to try and go back to sleep again. Thanks for reading JP.

Posted: May 27, 2018, 7:40 AM
John Paul it does get easier, trust me I have been off methadone 2 yrs 9 months. Do not read anything negative , eat good healthy food, drink a ton of water and exercise everyday!!!
Stinner

Posted: January 1, 2019, 10:08 PM
@Mojo1
I was on Methadone for 12 years and I am now off 30 days...
I’m struggling with lack of sleep, and major depression/exhaustion....when did these things end for you?

Posted: January 12, 2019, 7:03 PM
Stinner, I still struggle with sleep however I always had problems with falling asleep. Exercising helps with depression a tone, trust me. The first 6 months were the worst but I relied on Jesus and His strength to get me through. Remember methadone has a long half life and it stays in your system longer than anything else.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
post replypost new topic