post replypost new topic
Help Please Help!
MexiBomb

Posted: February 9, 2018, 3:23 PM
Hi there, my name is mexi and i need your help. im so tired of shooting up heroin. ive been strung out for about 6 months again after being clean for over a year. i got deported to mexico and starting using a little after i got down here. i blame my weakness on my depression from being away from my kids mostly and of course my loved ones. well im tired of this, i cant go on like this any longer. unfortunately in mexico treatment is very expensive which is hard to believe but true. im supposed to be starting with methadone tomorrow with a dose of 50mgs and im wondering if i take it for just 3 to 4 days then stop will it get me thru the rough part of kicking the heroin and not getting strung out on methadone. please help.

Posted: March 22, 2018, 10:45 PM
Methadone w/d is much worse than H
Rob S.

Posted: May 28, 2018, 6:49 PM
YES!!! that's the best way to use "done" Don't use it long enough to get a new habit but use it to break your current one. One thing to remember is "done" last 36 hours in the system so use it one day, have a break the next day, then dose again day 3...& that should be enough. If you need it on day 2...go without on day 3. Also 50 mgs is more than you need. When I used, I use to get 20 mgs to hold me. 50's too much! Good Luck!
John Paul

Posted: May 28, 2018, 10:46 PM
@mexi I totally agree with Rob S advice. I did a 35 day in treatment to get off heroin I was 20 years younger than I am now but it seemed like a walk in the park compared to getting off methadone after 11 year's. Don't increase your dose if you are feeling okay. It's very easy to keep upping your dose ! It's in our nature to always want more. Use it only to get over the worst 2 or 3 weeks then try and start to decrease very slowly. All the best to you. JP✌
post replypost new topic