post replypost new topic
Rough Start

Posted: August 24, 2017, 7:09 AM
well as of today i am 75 days off methadone was doing great until they took me off my sleeping meds Seroquel and i didnt sleep for 2 nights and still dont sleep well i feel like i was thrown into withdrawals again, i am so discouraged at this point when will it end?
itspossible

Posted: August 25, 2017, 10:26 PM
how are you holding out rach? I don't have any advice on the sleep meds unfortunately..I do know there was a girl on youtube that took that after jumping off the dones and it hurt her also,BUT SHE GOT BETTER..she has been off now for over 2 years I think..I hope you feel better very soon..
you were strong enough to be clean through the hardest part, I know for sure you got this..

Posted: August 26, 2017, 6:25 AM
hi i am doing so much better it took about 4 days to start feeling normal again, the Seroquel is not good stuff i was so bloated when i stopped i lost a few pounds so i am glad i didnt stay on it long but the little time i did my body was getting dependent on it, i dont know if its my addictive personality or what. i been taking Unisom i bought at Walmart and doing well. i am heading into my 80th day no methadone and do not regret any of the withdrawals it was worth it my energy is back i am working full time and loving life so if i can do this i know anyone can after 15 years on methadone i never would of thought i would be out of prison..

Posted: August 26, 2017, 6:42 AM
just curious if anyone is taking Neurotin for restless legs? i been on it since i got off methadone and dont know if i should start decreasing it because without it i would probably be not feeling well
itspossible

Posted: September 4, 2017, 7:08 PM
I'm just checking in on ya rach..How are you feeling?
post replypost new topic