post replypost new topic
Methadone W/d - Benadryl?
BiteMeBetty

Posted: July 18, 2017, 8:02 PM
I realize that you should taper off of methadone, however, I have no self control. This is a forced detox due to unavailability. Ironically there is a methadone clinic nearby. Said it would be a week before I could get in for help. Which, IMO, is so wrong.

Anyway I am on Day 9 of cold turkey. I was using anywhere from 10 mg to 100 mg a day. Sometimes I didn't take any at all because I felt good the following day from the previous days large dose. I went to my GP and she gave me a script for 3 5mg tablets of Valium for insomnia due to RLS. It seems like that part is at least over. Or is it? If I take benadryl now that it's gone, will it start again?

Also suggestions for pain relief would be good. I suffer from migraines as well. The area I live in is a very high drug hub. We're also known for the high body count from od's. Thankfully, I have no money and am not brave enough to go looking for a dealer. For now at least.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted: July 19, 2017, 10:08 PM
Will what start again? I'm confused. No more w/d would start. I don't know if you are past sneezing or wanna take for sleep? Either way should be fine. As far as pain..is it chronic or? Hopefully someone else can jump in for suggestions. I took ibuprophin(sp)? for any pain. Also the pm kind.
post replypost new topic