post replypost new topic
Two Weeks Clean

Posted: September 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
I now have two weekes clean I spent the past 5 days in a detox program I had already had about 9 days in clean but still went when I got the call that there was a space for me glad I did as I learnt so much and am still learning being my first night home and my man is working I am having a ruff night as the drugs are on my mind even tho I know I feel so much better off it I think about that high and am fighting it I feel so alone all the time and wish i knew why I do what I do, so I am giving myself credit for how far I have came already and do what I leart in the meetings and take it one day at a time or hour by hour and if that's to much for me I will take it min by min or ramble on here if anyone can help got advice anything to prevent a relaps I am listing thanks

Posted: September 17, 2012, 9:44 AM
Im glad to hear your doing well. Things will get better. Try reading a recovery book or walking.
Make a graditude list of 5 things you are greatful everyday. Keep up the good work.

Posted: September 17, 2012, 2:11 PM
I made it through the night and am doing great today hope that maybe some day I can help others with there addections

Posted: September 17, 2012, 5:15 PM
Hi, I know how you feel with the devil on one shoulder. I detoxed cold turkey for 6 days. Today is 7 days clean. It was real hard, but I had to do it, and didn't want to be on done or subs. It's all the same s***. My husband took my car keys and left me stranded in the woods. We live in the country. And each day WILL get better. You need to reach to your higher power and pray for your life. Try reading the NA book. It's pretty thick with lots of info in it. I also have the "just for today" book, which gives info everyday on what to do.
This drug is NOT worth losing your job especially if you have a good one. Stay focused and when your mind starts wondering, say a pray to the lord to take these thoughts away, keep me strong and come into my life and show me how you want me to live. He's there and will listen. We all struggle but it will get easier. I've been addicted to heroin since 2007, I sniffed it, and recently this year started with the needle, so I would shoot 3 to 4 bundles a day. I would literally shoot a whole bundle at a time, that's how high my tolerance level got. So don't lose what you have because it can be gone just like that. Don't let him win. Take care and keep me posted .. Christina
post replypost new topic