post replypost new topic
Celebrating 6 Months!!!

Posted: June 8, 2011, 10:35 AM
I have been a crack addict for about 10 years now. I've had my times of being clean but seem to have always gone back out there. Things are different now....somehow, someway....they are different. I have been clean for 6 months straight. And I am damn proud of myself!! I have met the man of my dreams and we have a wonderful life together. He has never used so it makes it much easier for me to stay clean! And I want to stay clean. Not just for him, not just for my kids, not just for my family.....but for me!!! I want to stay clean for me!! I think that is what is so different now,...I've never wanted to stay clean soooo bad!! I have my higher power that helps me through each and every day. I honestly never dreamed that a "clean" life could be such a "wonderful" life!! Nothing but good things happen to me now. I have a new car, a beautiful house, a simply great life and even a dog!! I finally realized that it's all in how much you want something.....and what you are willing to put into something to get what you want!! And I want this "clean" life!! And anyone else that really truly honestly wants to have a clean life ..... can!! Thanks for letting me share my 6 month milestone!!

Posted: May 3, 2012, 12:48 AM
i love this story..iam a recovering addict of crack i got high 20 yrs..then one day god just took it ..iam happy working on me everyday,i love life now..wish you all the best..may god bless you...

Posted: May 19, 2012, 12:18 AM
I usally just post on alcohol because thats where my problem lies.I have 6 months sober.I smoked crack for about 8 years but have not since 1995.M y first wife did'nt have a monkey,more like king kong i messed with it too tho along with her for a long time.Also by myself.I stopped when she was murdered and found in a cardboard box outside an abandoned moturary.I quit all drugs except alcohol and that was bad to me too.Now I dont do anything,not even tobbaco.I'm 59 and the oldest male in my family,my dad left this world at 57.I was 16.I love being clean and sober.I have a new life.I was a garbage can at one time,it was like "what is it I'll take it." I dont know any ones religous beliefs but I had to ask God for help.So glad I did.

--------------------
drink? I dont need no stinkin drink
post replypost new topic