post replypost new topic
Seeking Support
Kitty

Posted: May 29, 2011, 9:17 PM
I am addicted to speed and have been fo 11 years I have come to a point in my life where I know I need to make serious changes and kick this drug once and for all. Problem is I have no faith in my ability to do so. I hate the come down and teh negative fellings that I know far outweigh the high times when I use I just dig a deeper hole into my already chaotic mixed up life. The reasons I used to use to excuse my drug use aren't there anymore the drug has control of my life and nothing productive comes of it anymore in fact the exact opposite occurs these days. I cannot imagine being able to fight the urges I feel to use although I do know it is possible from reading the stories of recivering addicts. I guess I just need to vent snd put it all down in words instead of rolling these thoughts round in my head. My next move is to get myself to an NA meeting, please keep myself and all the other addicts who are fighting a daily battle in your hearts and minds I will b sure tondo the same. Any advice and support would be greatly appreciated all the very best to all
post replypost new topic