post replypost new topic
Two Years C&s

Posted: April 5, 2011, 5:26 PM
WOW! I am SO grateful and blessed to have TWO YEARS C&S today by the grace of God, my sponsor, the rooms and family and friends everywhere! It IS A MIRACLE and IT DOES WORK IF YOU WORK IT, that is, you have to WANT IT to WORK above all else. The thing is, today, I have my husband and daughters back in my life, real friends, a lovely little farm with ALL sorts of animals, a good job, a wonderful supportive home group and a dear sponsor and a lovely family. I have my health, freedom from addiction but most of all, I have conscious contact with God and TRUE INNER HAPPINESS for the first time in my life. However, I work Steps 10, 11 and 12 every day, not difficult, Trust God, Clean House and Help Others, but necessary because I am only one drink away from being an active alcoholic again. I now know and accept that that reality will never change, but this new way of life is definately worth living and far better than the old way. I have "me" back again and it is beautiful! God bless all those out there still struggling, there is a solution!
post replypost new topic