post replypost new topic
321 Days Today

Posted: July 14, 2006, 6:27 PM
Today I have 321 days clean from meth. Im so excited that I have finally broken free from that demon in my life. However I will be the 1st to tell you that it was not easy at all in the begining. I traveled what seamed to be one of the longest journey's in my life. The cravings that I had when I 1st quit were so bad. It seamed like no matter what I did or who I was with I thought about meth and what I could do to get high.It was so horrible. Thank god that I did not give in on myself. That would have been the easy way out and I probably would still be a Meth Addict today. I have had many temptations along the way to today, including finding out that my mom has cancer :(. This is the hardest, and the most difficult thing for me. I lost my father in 98 to the same kind of cancer and now my mom too. I have been taking care of her as much as i can. I am an only child so its proven to be very difficult. During this time I have been fighting cravings and thoughts of using, but I know that I am strong and can make it. Anyways I wont ramble on anymore, just wanted to share.

If anyone is interested in hearing my "story" feel free to let me know and i will share it with you.

STAY STRONG!!!

--------------------
MY WORST DAY CLEAN IS BETTER THAN MY BEST DAY USING....

JAHNMBER2

Posted: July 14, 2006, 6:32 PM
Hello

Congratulations on your clean time, brilliant.

welcome to the boards, i am usually on the coke page i have 16 months clean.
I am also a very active member on the coke board.
I am also studying " substance misuse".
I would dearly love to hear your story.

Its good to have you here and sharing your experiences

Thank you

Emily

This post has been edited by emilyajb on July 14, 2006, 6:33 PM

--------------------
When God made me he was showing off
post replypost new topic