post replypost new topic
18 Months Clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 23, 2006, 12:38 PM
Things are going good for me. Im actually moving out of my retired parents house on June 1st. My 1st apartment ever!!! 28 years old, but hell Im doing it, just took me longer then the average! My b/f of 5 years and I are doing it together!! He has stood by me 100% during my recovery, and he was the one who INSISTED I stop using. It took us 5 years, but we are finally taking that next step in our relationship!! I think we both know now that I can be trusted and that I am NOT the person I used to be. I Could not be happier!

Im so very gratefull for where I am at now! Going on 18 months clean of cocaine!

Ive been very busy with work, and in my free time, GO SABRES!! Huge hockey fan here and we may actually make it to the Stanley Cup!! WOO-HOO.
So all I can say is LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Posted: May 23, 2006, 12:41 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO ! You are the s***! You've made it so far congratulations!
As far as the apartment thing don't say your slower than most. I just got my own apartment at 33 before that I lived with men or my husband or my mom. But this time I'm on my OWN! I love it. Good for you!
Thanks for sharing this success it's always nice to hear good news.
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:04 PM
Just Jane,
Thanks for the reply!!!!
Yeah i guess it could be alot worse.Thanks for makin me feel better abuot the move. I cant wait. very very excited!!!! Big deal right, so Im 28!!!
Take care!!! =0)
post replypost new topic