Down To 140mgs From 240mgs

Posted: February 14, 2018, 2:27 PM
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself a little and tell my tale thus far. A very brief version of course. I'm a 27 year old male from Texas. I've been addicted to opiates of all kinds since i was 13. Currently I'm on 140mgs of methadone down from a peak dose of 240mgs. I know what your thinking, I'm doomed right? Cursed to walk the earth a methadone addict until my last breath. Well I don't subscribe to that load of garbage. Is methadone immeasurably difficult to rid oneself of? Oh yeah, so hard youd think its impossible but i know we can all get clean. It's just likely to be one of the hardest things we ever do. I personally am sick all the time, I'm nauseated pretty much constantly unless I'm asleep but I keep pushing on even when I've given up on being strong. I feel like my soul just can't deal with being suppressed any longer so I feel sick in withdrawal and at a stable dose. I wanted to make this account for the days that my will is completly depleted. I'm not so great today having just dropped again but I'm grateful knowing that it will get much worse but not today. And that on that day I will have the support of everyone here and their experience to get me through. Anyways I just wanted to post my thoughts today and wanted to thank everyone else for posting theirs. Don't give up together we can get better. Thanks for reading ( ;