My Personal Blog Inspired By All Things Recovery.

Posted: May 3, 2016, 6:00 AM

Hello all! My name is Kailey and I work as a professional in the addiction recovery community. I recently started a blog to raise awareness and spread hope to others suffering due to substance use or other mental health disorders. I'm not I recovery myself but I loved several people who were and many who are still struggling.

I wrote an original story about my experiences-the all the struggles, heartache and new found faith that lead me to pursue a career in the addiction field and recovery community helping others. Throughout the blog you will find more in depth stories/experiences I've encountered over the years,as well as insight and helpful knowledge I've gained over the years. I started it as an attempt to offer support and advice for my family in coming to terms and understanding the role that addiction has found within our family. I can see after getting feedback from others, that it's helped them as well.

Thanks for letting me share, I am determined to have my story heard- even if it just makes one person feel a little more at ease today.

My Personal Recovery Blog- You're Worth the Fight
My Personal Recovery Blog- You're Worth the Fight