post replypost new topic
Fentanyl

Posted: July 31, 2021, 2:39 PM
I need help I am addicted to fentanyl and I don't want to go to the treatment I want to try this at home I have got me since the box and 8 mg Suboxone two of them they say you can't take the Suboxone until 24 hours after your last use I use about five to six a day and I don't know how many hours I can go over without drawing but I'm going to treat my best to do the 24 hours so is it safe to do the Suboxone after the 24 hours does anybody know about this has anybody done this before at home taking the Suboxone after waiting 24 hours please please please let me know if anybody had done this and if it's okay for me to do this and wait 24 hours to do it or can I do it before I know you have to go through the withdrawals before you take the Suboxone and I know the withdrawals that I have to have is the ones where I can't sit down more than just a second or two and that anxiety is overwhelming as well as the not being able to sit down flopping around like a chicken like a fish I mean put exact I appreciate any help that you can help me with regarding this information I'm sending or posting I've never done this before this is my very first time ever doing something like this that's how desperate I am thank you for your time[EMAIL]mrsbillysmith23@gmail.com[/E

Posted: September 28, 2021, 9:51 AM
do not go back to your fentanyl. most people do not understand how potent that drug is. they go into the deep sleep before they ever realize it is happening and then they never wake up. it happened to me over 20 years ago. Thank God I had someone who saw what was happening and saved my life. I just had no understanding how strong that medicine was. I thought I had a tolerance to it but that was just a lie. That drug is probably killing more people daily than any other.
post replypost new topic