post replypost new topic
Questions About Sub Use From Mom

Posted: August 23, 2020, 7:15 AM
My son was an IV heroin addict starting at age 16. He went to suboxone after about a year. He is now 34 and still clinging to the suboxone. My daughter's husband found his "medicine" that my son carries in his "bag" which goes EVERYWHERE with him left in the children's bathroom at the daycare she runs. She says he had suboxone, ativan, and aderal left on the counter. She says he also had a mirror and razor blade along with some marble stone contraption. What in hell is that????? He said he has a prescription for all that. I know he does not have a prescription for aderal. He told my son in law that belonged to his 11 year old daughter. So, why is it in his bag and left in the children's bathroom. Chaos insued and it nearly got violent. Needless to say, my son is not allowed back in the daycare. My son is only focused on the fact that my daughter's husband had to physically pull him out of the door to get him to leave. Now, my daughter says someone confided to her that my son was seen in a local grocerette and talking to a known drug pusher. She says my son was in her car that my son was using to run an errand and with her children with him. She is livid. I am trying to stay clear of as much drama as possible as I am 60 and my husband is older and not well. Can someone on this board fill in the missing blanks? I feel quite sure he is using but the whole deal of carrying a bag around and the contraptions is a bit bizarre.

This post has been edited by Strong-n-faith on August 23, 2020, 7:18 AM

Posted: September 28, 2021, 10:00 AM
I would say from what you said he is using something else besides Suboxone again. his dr should
be giving him drug screens. Also the marble deal could have been a pipe or something to crush things with

Posted: September 5, 2023, 3:18 AM
Stay positive.
post replypost new topic