post replypost new topic
Suboxone And Xanax

Posted: January 3, 2020, 1:04 AM
Hello all. I have suffered from severe anxiety for al.ost 20 years. I have taken 2mg klonpins for 2 years then xanax 2mg for 2 years and alternate the 2 over the course of that time.

Over the last 3 weeks I have been taking suboxone as an employee gave me some to help with my back issues. I read not to mix it with the benzodiazepines so I didn't. Anyways, I finally found a doctor I can afford. He has no problem prescribing me 2mg Xanax to take daily as needed. Problem arose when he ran a drug screen and the suboxone showed up. He told me he had no issue prescribing the Xanax but under no circumstance will he do so with the suboxone in my system. This was on Dec 31st and I took 4mg, half a suboxone pill, that day. He wants me to come back in on the 9th to take another urine test. I haven't taken the suboxone since early morning g on the 31st.

Question I have is will the half the suboxone I took early 8am on the 31st show on the urine test scheduled for noon on the 9th? I want to be 100% off the suboxone and go back to just taking my antianxiety medication.

The backstory is for the last 3 weeks I've been taking on average 3/4 of a suboxone pill and I'm afraid even after 9 days traces will show up in my urine. Am I worried over nothing? I'm really stressing out. Any help would be MORE than appreciated. Thank you

Posted: February 17, 2021, 12:13 PM
not sure how long it stays in the system but the Suboxone definitely helps with back pain in my opinion. just my 2 cents
post replypost new topic