post replypost new topic
Drunken Sub User

Posted: May 26, 2019, 11:59 AM
Hello, I am new to the site. I have a cross addiction to sub and beer. I need some support desperately. I know I must go into detail but its just too long. Sub patient for the last 10 yrs. Drunkard all my life. I dread quitting sooooo much. I am an obsessive thinker and clinically depressed. This is a constant. I have a job and a lovely wife. She is a lot of support. She is not an addict and is very understanding. Ive been in rehab centers a time or two. I just want to get some help.

Posted: May 26, 2019, 12:05 PM
Ive grasped sobriety many times. In 2005 I had 17 months. In 1995 I had 22 months. That was before subutex. Sub even helped me quit beer a time or two. I am very distressed and depressed, but still terrified to try and stop. I know all the tools and so forth because of my time in treatment. I would like a little peace of mind. I know the work that is involved, I am looking for some inspiration and kind words. Thank you.

Posted: December 20, 2020, 11:23 PM
I had one friend who was on Suboxone and he quit taking them because he could not drink with them it would make him too sick
thanks for sharing
deznie

Posted: April 7, 2023, 1:52 AM
Medical detox?

Posted: April 18, 2023, 9:59 AM
I would try medical detox for the drinking.
Deznie

Posted: April 26, 2023, 5:13 PM
Also I know this isn't genearlly approved yet, but some swear micro-dosing mushrooms ("Magic" or other ones?) helped them quite drinking for good. There was also a promising new study published about in mainstream press. Google it if you're interested!

-Dez
post replypost new topic