post replypost new topic
18 Years On Buprenorphine, Suboxone, Subutex 2

Posted: October 30, 2018, 8:51 PM
18 YEARS ON BUPRENORPHINE, SUBOXONE, SUBUTEX

……….continued

Day...29...... Could hardly get out of bed...can't stand that my ENTIRE BODY feels so weak and achy. I try to force and push myself to get up and walk or exercise, but seem to have ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY. I can't even get up to eat I feel so drained. AND again, my buprenorphine, suboxone, subutex urine test is POSITIVE again today!

Day...30...… Feel the same, like total crap.... took urine test today, and what do you know? The buprenorphine, suboxone, subutex urine test is STILL positive!!!.......I know I took the drug a long time, but I haven't taken ANY DRUG AT ALL in the past 30 days now!! Yet the urine test is saying that the drug is still in my system.....Everywhere I read says it takes 3 or 4 days for the drug top leave your system, so why is it taking so long with me?

I'm presently trying to convince myself that this constant weak, achy, tired feeling may possibly be just mental, but I don't think so because it feels so damn physical, but will know for sure once I finally test negative. Hoping maybe that's the day I will start feeling better. It can't be that far away, its already been 30 days since jumping off already. I'll keep you all posted.

To be continued......

Posted: November 1, 2018, 10:46 AM
You should try the mega dosing of vitamin c...... I felt just like you for my first 3 weeks. Some people say its garbage science but it made the world of difference to me. you have to get the ascorbic acid powder. I took a teaspoon every couple hours for 4 days. Gave me water s***ts but I felt much better. There are articles out there on it if you want to read up on them. Its worth a try. Worse case scenario you have to poop a lot!!!! Good luck !!!!!

Posted: November 1, 2018, 10:50 AM
Also leaving your receptors and leaving your system are 2 different things. I would just stop taking the urine tests and quit thinking about it so much!!!

Posted: April 26, 2020, 7:39 PM
I read that taking a b12 supplement and vitamin c and drinking plenty of water should help also but I'm not a dr so what do I know
post replypost new topic