post replypost new topic
Started Tapering Off June 4, 2018

Posted: June 12, 2018, 7:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been on Suboxone for 8 years. 8mg/2times per day.
I am now taking 4mg/2x day.
I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow. So, I don’t know exactly when she will taper me off 4mg 2/day.
She told me the last 2 weeks are going to be the worst.
I haven’t had many withdrawal symptoms yet but I am terrified!

I have my mind made up that I will make it because I hate Suboxone!!!!!

I do have a sponsor, and family support. I have heard so many horror stories . I don’t care how horrible and sick I am going to be. I’m trying to be positive and get Suboxone out of my life forever!!!!

Posted: June 15, 2018, 2:42 PM
Good Luck to you! please keep us posted with your progress!

Posted: September 7, 2018, 11:01 AM
Hi I'm also doing detox off Suboxone. This opiate rehabilitation program I'm in now is completely different from the one's I'm used to. I like my Dr she seems more engaged in my treatment and I am actually being completely honest and completely compliant. So I have faith it will work this time, all the other times i detoxed I did it out alone my instructions. I am a RN so I thought i could taper myself a few times and bad things always happened
I am doing better every day, so I'm told, lol. I to am on 4 mg twice a day. I'm starting a new job Monday and I'm beginning to work on the process of getting my nursing license reinstated. I'm also having cognitive issues and memory loss. I've been seeing that in a little of these posts on this page. Keep everyone updated. I like these "meetings" I will start going to one face to face meeting soon.sincerly optimistic
post replypost new topic