post replypost new topic
Side Effects
Michelle

Posted: May 31, 2018, 1:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just started Suboxone yesterday. The doctor prescribed 4/1mg. The pharmacy only had 2/0.5 strips so they called the doctor to get his OK for me to use those instead, so the prescription I got is 2/0.5mg with the instructions reading one strip in the morning and one at night.

Last night was awful. I had trouble falling asleep. I have what I call "waking dreams"...like very short dreams, just a few seconds long, that happen during that "twilight sleep" period where you aren't all the way asleep but very very close. Anyway last night they were super vivid and the sounds I heard in them sounded real, as if they were made in my room versus inside my head. I woke up a lot and it was a very restless sleep.

My question is, if anyone else experiences this, did it stop when your body adjusted to the medication? And how long before you experienced relief from cravings? I'm 8 days clean so I'm not experiencing intense withdrawal. My doctor prescribed Suboxone for long term treatment of cravings to try to prevent future relapses as well as for chronic pain.

Thanks.

Posted: December 20, 2020, 11:35 PM
it definitely helps with my chronic pain and it also helps with my sleep. I am in a lot of pain to sleep and when I wake up

Posted: August 8, 2023, 10:53 AM
I haven’t had any side effects. Take it as your dr prescribes.
post replypost new topic