post replypost new topic
5th Day On Suboxone Still Withdrawling

Posted: January 15, 2018, 2:00 AM
Hi all,
New here. I've been on opioids for 5 years starting with Vicodin and last 3 on Percocet, starting at 2 a day and taking 3 a day@10 mgs each. Surgery last month. Sent home with dilaudid. Did not abuse them. Jumped off that onto my regular Percocet meds. I blew through those like a dumpster fire. I knew coming off the meds after surgery would be tough. I've used suboxone intermittently to come off pain meds the last few years. It's my 5th day on suboxone. I don't know how much I'm using because they're pinhead size amounts. Roughly 4 to five of these little specs a day. I'm sweating and chilling, aches, and I feel like there's fire running through my veins. I've got a chronic pain condition and am pretty messed up physically. I've weaned myself off all of my meds for depression, and am taking the lowest dose of everything I can get away with. I'm sick of medications and am determined to get off and use natural solutions. When I can get over this jump I'll be hitting the gym. I have clonidine that I take a 1/4 of a pill a time, flexeril, gabapentin and my sleep meds. The sleep meds are staying-I'm not a glut for punishment. Anyone have any advice on why I'm withdrawling still after 5 days? I'm paranoid to get on too high a dose of suboxone. Im also taking calcium and magnesium, an extra magnesium, selenium, and b6 and b12 in the day with C. Grateful I have the meds but am getting seriously worried. I know it could be much worse but I feel like this is never gonna stop. Can't access my sub doctor anymore so going it aloneZ any help appreciated. Good luck to all and thank you.

This post has been edited by Soulsearcher on January 15, 2018, 3:24 AM

Posted: January 8, 2019, 7:37 PM
I'm on my 5th ot 6th day and all I want is to go back and not have thought this was a good idea. I need someone who knows what I'm going through

Posted: December 20, 2020, 11:27 PM
thanks for sharing
post replypost new topic