post replypost new topic
Experience Getting Off Subs?

Posted: November 18, 2017, 12:43 AM
Im new at this posting thing. I've been on 12mg of subs now for about a year. I want to get off of them really bad but I'm so scared
Does anyone have any experience doing this? What do I do?

Posted: February 11, 2018, 7:35 AM
Hi, I've just left a similar thread. Not sure how active this forum and area is. If I find another one that's active and helpful I will post up.

Good luck my friend, subs make me emotionally numb, depressed, low self esteem. All the feel good receptors are blocked. That I am convinced of!

Posted: February 11, 2018, 7:36 AM
You posted Nov 17th, oh dear not good

Posted: March 22, 2018, 10:34 PM
I am a 40 opioid addict. If you are on subs (tex or boxone) a person should really be grateful to be alive. I always saw junkies who had cars and s*** when they came into treatment I thought loud or you really a junkie . I think that anyone who didn't get to the very bottom should not question Suboxone or Subutex or it's worth in this drug culture .Suboxone Subutex saved my life and if you were shooting dope doing the whatever why worry about it I mean it's probably basically free or whatever just be thankful. Life is wonderful. Just take a deep breath breathe in and out it's great to be alive
post replypost new topic