post replypost new topic
Fast Suboxone Detox?

Posted: May 28, 2017, 5:12 PM
Hey guys I'm curious if any of you have any ideas about doing a rapid suboxone detox. I started on Friday at 8mg and by that night I took another 2mg. I woke up and day 2 took 8mg in the morning but caved and did a shot of H in the evening. Didn't feel it really at all but gained some much needed energy. However I'm trying to get off of opiates not chip. Anyway, so today I took 2mg at 7:30 and another 2mg at 10:30 because I still felt a little crappy. It's 5:00 PM here and I just dosed another 1mg for a total of 5 for the day. Is this ok to use them this way? Am I dosing too many times in the day? I really just want to get through the withdrawals and then be done with the Subs. I'm not trying to be on these things for too long. I don't really like the way they make me feel and it is still and opiate, even if it's only a partial agonist. So I'm kinda taking them as I feel I need them. I starting to already feel better from just that 1 mg and plan on trying to ride this out until tomorrow where I want to try and do two separate doses at 2mg each for a total of 4mg per day which I think I will stay at for a week before I drop to 3mg a day and so on....Please help and give me some ideas or let me know if I'm doing this right. All thoughts are appreciated.

Posted: May 29, 2017, 4:07 PM
Hey!! You mentioned in my post you had tried the same as me? How is it going so far? I ended up using bc I wasn't sure how it would work.. that's another story as well.. I plan on trying again this weekend. I would love to talk more and maybe help each other. Is there a different way we can talk? Let me know. I really really want to try this method again where I use a little shot for energy and want to know how it worked out?! Hope all is well!

Posted: June 3, 2017, 8:24 AM
Hey there believe. I'm trying the suboxone again. I just used for the last 4 days after being on subs for 4 days. So I'm trying again. I want to be done with the H. I'm tired of the life. I would love to talk through this. What do you suggest? Email? Exchange phone numbers? Whatever. Let me know.

Posted: June 3, 2017, 3:18 PM
Look up Robert325 sub taper plan. You have to really really want this for yourself.. Stay strong for today.

--------------------
Stay Strong for Today
post replypost new topic