Thank The Lord For Suboxone
Thankful
Posted: April 9, 2017, 7:54 PM

For years I thought a demon called hydrocodone addiction period I almost lost everything. We know the shortcomings of Suboxone but compared with the throes of addiction and all the trouble that comes with that, Suboxone is a piece of cake. Anyone that plans to terminate the use of Suboxone must do it under the supervision of a good doctor that is concerned with getting you well rather than perpetuating your use of Suboxone. You must taper down very small portions of your strip a month at a time. I did an eighth of a strip per month. Withdrawals became nothing more then occasional tiredness and fatigue. Those of you who are reading this and are considering ending your addiction please don't pay attention to those that tell you horror stories of being addicted to Suboxone you have Clarity within 24 hours and as long as you follow the doctor's orders you will have no trouble finding the use of Suboxone at an appropriate time I waited two years before I started coming down off of my Suboxone but it can be done and it can be done without the normal withdrawals. Please don't let these people that are posting all the negative things about suboxone keep you from making this wise decision. These forms get me addicted to hydrocodone for 4 years simply because I can't in you to read all the negative stuff that made it sound like the Cure was worse than the sickness. This is not true. I pray that God helps you through this terrible decision and you join me on the path to Wellness God bless you all
Joey
Posted: June 16, 2017, 6:15 PM

Hi, I hope you are still reading this forum. I just started suboxone, it's day 4. I myself almost considered not taking it and trying again after 10 years of addiction trying to stay clean and starting with minimal results at best.
If I didn't have 10 years of opiate use and struggling to get off opiates, I would have given in to the words people describe as the horrors of coming off this replacement. Though I cannot keep struggling with opiate addiction as it is. I totally lost everything completely. I mean everything. So what can I lose now? I already been through countless detox's off opiates themselves. So many times. I guess I look at it like worst case scenario, I'm clean as long as I'm on suboxone and if the withdrawals are that horrible. Well, at least I had some peace in my life.
Best case scenario, is what you are saying here. I really hope I can taper someday as you say here in this message. I have had at best in 10 years 1 1/2 years off pills with no Sub.
This time I'll use sub then taper eventually. Nice to hear something good about what I'm doing instead of reading all the horror stories. I following every step my doctor tells me. I'm thinking a lot of the stories are misuse or not following the proper regiment. Like I said, I've been through horrendous withdrawals many, many times on my own trying to shake pills from my life. What do I have to lose? I'll take one more withdrawal to get some time in at the moment because I can't go any farther down.
Thank you for this post.
  top of page  Top