post replypost new topic
Ghb/suboxone Recovery!!!need Input!!!
LCS82

Posted: March 1, 2013, 11:26 PM
on the verge of turning my self in for 11 month prison sentence--in beginning stages of recovery for 10+year opiate addiction, been taking suboxone for over a year to substitute for opiate(heroine) use. during this process i have inadvertently become dependent on GHB because i was looking for something to help with withdrawals from suboxone that I stopped at .28 mgs of 8mgs strip 6 days ago. Didn't realize I was addicted to GHB until I tried to not take a dose in the morning and about 3pm felt like I was coming off xanax that I have also been on for 10 years but I have that under control. I am currently ingesting 5-6 doses of 7-10 mil a day. I now have heard more horror stories about Withdraw from GHB so do I taper on my doses then stop? I am terrified please any advice will help.
ok, heres the recap:

a.) i am completely off of heroine(1 yr and 5 mnths)
b.) i have been tapering down off suboxone@1-8mg strip to 1/4 of 8mg strip down to .28mg of 8mg and stopped 6 days ago, which was doctor prescribed for opiate rehabilitation
c.) i have developed a GHB dependency (6-7.5ml caps a day)trying to get off suboxone!!!
d.) i am facing an 11 month prison term in next few weeks
e.) i am scared and i am looking for some real help/advice

I am doing this all alone and have various different prescriptions that I have got from different doctors,Hospitals because when I went to my doctor to get off suboxone he wrote me another script for subs. Heres all the scripts(I have not taken any yet):

a.)Xanax .5 mg
b.)Naltrexone 50mg(not real sure)
c.)Guanfacine 2mg(blood pressure)
d.)Silenor 6mg (sleep)
e.)Librium
f.)Robaxin

What can i do to get off of EVERYTHING?????!!!!!!!!!
what can i do to get a handle on my situation so i can alleviate my upcoming withdrawal symptoms? both now and while i am incarcerated?

nancy

Posted: March 3, 2013, 12:08 PM
BECOME A MUSLSIM...READ THEIR HOLY BOOK AND BY GODS WILL YOU WILL BECOME PURE ESPECIALLY IN JAIL IF YOU GO ASK THEM TO READ THE QURAN :) HELPED ME AND MY BROTHER :)
Cosmic

Posted: October 5, 2019, 6:29 PM
Hahahahahahaha become a Muslim he says xD. Lol. But damn dude that's a rough situation.. hope it worked out for you..

Posted: August 17, 2020, 10:20 AM
I would be honest with whoever is in charge of your case and maybe then can send you to some sort of 1 week detox center before you are incarcerated. God Bless!
post replypost new topic