post replypost new topic

Posted: May 13, 2020, 10:10 AM
Im back to normal. Man I just had a wave of irritation and self pity that was pretty intense. I am grateful that even when I am in it - intellectually I know that it will pass. I was able to talk to the lady that is at least for now temporarily sponsoring me. She speaks a truth I can hear and is a realist. Those are my people. Anyways it felt good and I feel better today. My husband and I got our garden planted last night and I planted a couple of flower planters. My deck looks great I got an umbrella for my birthday wich is really next week and its huge a beautiful and with my patio furniture it looks and feels so much better on my deck. Just doing some stuff to make my house a little more homey. Just beautiful weather here. soon it will be unbearably hot but right now especially in the mornings its heaven. I went on a run with a friend just an out an back four miles. Now I am at work and stopped and got a donut and coffee= blance right ? hahaha! Ready to start my day. Grateful to be in to some action today back into the solution. My temp sponsor is gonna work the codey steps with me. hey whatever I am open to something different today I have the book and I am ready to roll.
Have a great day Still SMober & Sober
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic