post replypost new topic

Posted: May 3, 2020, 4:33 PM
I told my mom yesterday that i had stopped for 100 days. Wich now i now is off. I knew it was close. She was incredulous that I had counted days. She doesn't get it. She is a normie within a family of alcohlics and addicts. She still just doesn't get it.
I woke up this morning and hiked the canyon nearest my house wich is about half a mile away. And we hiked to the most beautiful waterfalls. I mean just gorgeous then we got caught it a rain storm and hid under a rock and just sang rain drops keep falling on my head. I spent some time in my yard and I purchased and umbrella for my table and chairs. Its like my own personal sanctuary. Its got a little ways to go but its mine.
I am grateful for each day that I get under my belt that is one more day I didn't have to smoke or lie to cover up my smoking. I still wanted one this weekend. I have had a hard time when my hubby leaves. That is when I would smoke freely on my back porch. He's gone and I haven't smoke yet today. Even if I want to I dont have to
Still SMober & sober
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic