post replypost new topic

Posted: April 23, 2020, 11:46 AM
87 days. Time marches on. Counting days helps me .. for whatever reason. Maybe as a reminder that I just have to not pick up today. Maybe just to remind me that I can't relax and believe that this is it. I haven't come that far. Gosh if someone in the room gets 90 days its a big accomplishment but in the back of my mind I think. Oh honey, you've only just begun I sure hope you stick around there is so much more to come. I have been praying for a sponsor, and feeling like my prayers aren't answered. I have been in a good place & I am so grateful that God has been so kind. Maybe he knew I may not be able to find a sponsor very soon. I feel supported by God but I know I need to just get a sponsor.
Today is a new day. Its gonna be rainy here but its warmish and i love how green the rain makes everything. Im looking forward to the weekend & my long run & hopefully a hike or two. Also to be home & do nothing. I havn'et been super productive at work. There is stuff to do but I have been lazy as heck. I have my womens meeting tonight on Zoom.
Still SMober & Sober,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic