post replypost new topic

Posted: April 22, 2020, 10:23 AM
I've 86'd cigarettes. haha! If you know - you know. I bounced back yesterday from my stinken thinken. I called someone in recovery and I went to an Al-anon meeting. It was about tradition 4 and step 4. Good meeting. Then my son texted and he thanked me for my prayers. He got a job and his medicaide got approved. He is a smooth one and a manipulator so I can't believe anything it will be a long time before I can. Maybe I dont have to dictate that timeline. I just need to keep staying out of his way. Work on my craziness and pray to have it taken away. Blessed to have a program. I need a f***ing sponsor. A lady I call in AA said how about I sponsor you and you sponsor me. Oh hahahah! NO! I am one of those people that I would judge. So I just need to get off my a** and pick another one. Stop judging everyone else's recovery and work on my own. Like actually do some work. I have an international womens meeting tonight. I am meeting with a Al-anon sponsee over Facetime at lunch today. Life is good today. Just need to stay in the solution. Still SMober& Sober
Much love & respect.
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic