post replypost new topic

Posted: April 2, 2020, 10:57 AM
Welp.. 66 big ones. I grateful to be SMober & Sober. I found out that my niece & her husband tested positive for COVID19 yesterday. I've asked my mom & dad not to have visitors or to go anywhere. But they are hard headed. My dad has severed COPD so I asked everyone not to go over -of course they all have. My mom went to my nieces yesterday. I am just hoping for the best right now. Grateful I practice Alnon and have been more since the Zoom meetings. I am not responsible for others or how others choose to respect that authorities. I can only control myself. Add them to your prayers if you would. So COVID keeps getting a little closer everyday. Im glad I am respecting it. I only go to work & home and the rest of my little family has been working at home. So i think we are safe-but i dont think anyone is really safe.
I attended a meeting Zoom last night with people all over the world one of my homegroup memebers in from Australia but she has sponsees all over the world. They invited me to thier zoom and it was amazing. It was about no middle of the road solution. Great meeting. Today for me I accept that spirituality and a HP are the answer. I didn't start out that way but today I am. Like the old adage came , came to & came to believe. with the help of a sponsor and a program. Life is good today. Even in a pandemic
Much love & respect, wash your hands & Stay home,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic