post replypost new topic
Vaping

Posted: September 20, 2018, 8:59 AM
Hi everyone,
I have been hearing a lot about vaping helping people with nicotine addiction and wonder if it’s helped any of you?
Lucy
Steve W.

Posted: September 24, 2018, 11:31 AM
Hi, yes vaping helped me quit over a year ago. I transitioned from cigarettes to vaping over the course of 2-3 months and set a quit date in July 2017. I missed the first date by having one or two but didn't give up and quit a week later, haven't looked back since. Now I hardly even vape but its there if I get the urge. Also I chose the smallest amount of nicotine in the vape juice I use (1.5 parts per 1,000) so the nicotine addiction is gone now too. So in summary, I think it helps but having a solid plan is important too as I know others who just switch back/forth between cigs and vape.
Steve W.

Posted: October 10, 2018, 3:17 PM
Also most vape juice has some nicotine but lower amounts compared to tobacco/cigs. And most places offer vape juice without the nic., which I/m in the process of switching to.

Has anyone else gone this route to quit nicotine...wher u start vaping (with nicotine) then taper down to 0 nic vape juice. If so do u find yourself vaping without the nicotine or did u quit everything?

Steve W.

Posted: May 4, 2019, 2:34 AM
Back then I am a chain smoker but due to my family, i think to quit smoking cigarette.
So I bought an E-cigarette. now i finally quit smoking cigarette and start vaping because it is healthy.

This post has been edited by moderator on May 4, 2019, 12:45 PM
post replypost new topic