post replypost new topic
Good Idea In Rehab???

Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:00 PM
Hi guys

Just wondering what ppl think if its a good idea to stop smoking while currently in a daily rehab programme for drugs.

I,m nearly 8 weeks in and doing well, but i,m smoking more ciggies than ever and spending to much money on them and hardly enjoying them anymore

Posted: October 8, 2015, 11:56 AM
I just joined today so was not able to reply to your post earlier. Are you still in rehab? Guess I could give my opinion to try to help others in the future. I daydream about being able to go to a smoking rehab. I was in rehab for 30 days before for alcohol and I cannot kick myself enough for not using that opportunity to quit smoking but of course it would have felt overwhelming. Knowing now what I know I SO would use all that opportunity and support in rehab to quit smoking. It won't be easy and it may be harder on the staff but you are looking at a wonderful opportunity that doesn't come along often.
Good Luck.

Posted: January 12, 2016, 12:51 PM
Personally I think you should focus on one thing at a time. Smoking is a necessary to quit but I think your addiction needs to be in a comfortable place first
post replypost new topic