post replypost new topic

Posted: June 21, 2011, 9:57 AM
Some how this seems climatic. I am so near 90 now what? Well I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing. It is keeping me smoke free, and as a by product alcohol free. I am slowly becoming myself again. And maybe a better version. The meeting this morning was on fear and faith. I believe they cannot co-exist. Sometimes my faith feels like a small little sprout comming up out of the earth (the kind you see in little cups growing inside peoples houses before they actually plant it out in the real world) but it is growing. It gets a little stronger each day. I like my program, if it is weak so be it. It will gain momentum. I feel clean, I feel like I am more the person I want to be. I feel like I have a clearer head and consience to be a paretn with. Just today. :)

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: April 25, 2020, 2:01 PM
89 today I feel like faith & fear can coexist. I can have faith and do something despite the fear. I want a smoke out of boredom. I also want when when I am irritated at my husband (wich is plenty). I got up and went on a run. I talked with another alcoholic and I’m just chilling out with my husband at home life is good. Even when he is dumb and doesn’t want to do anything and walk around annoying Hahahha! Yes I can hear myself he is the most annoying person and I somehow still love him. Guess I can just tolerate him the rest of the day besides that I can leave if I need to. Grateful to be SMOber and sober I don’t have to smoke today even if I want to.

Much love & respectJane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic